Discount packages only for learner permit holders and for overseas license changeovers to Victorian license (completed knowledge test).
Packages can be paid directly to instructor with cash.
You can also purchase packs using your PayPal account, MasterCard, Visa or American Express from our website (we do not accept Diners).
*Learner permit holders only Please refer to all the Terms and Conditions for these discount packages below.
$190 1 hour lesson and Driving Test
Our test fee includes a warm up lesson prior to your test time. Excludes all VicRoads fees.
$220 90min warm up lesson and Driving Test
Our test fee includes a 90 minute warm up lesson prior to your test time. Excludes all VicRoads fees.
ATTENTION: Please call 1300 828 920 to check for instructor availability for driving test date and time before purchasing our driving test service.
An administration fee of 20% will be charged on driving test refunds.
Express Licence Package (Auto and Manual/Weekends permitted)
Conditions for Express Licence Packages
- One 60min lesson must be completed on the day of and just before the driving test unless otherwise agreed upon with/by instructor.
- Weekends permitted.
- Express licence packs exclude all Vic Roads fees.
- Booking dates and times may vary to online booking form depending on instructors availability, confirmation of booking will be given once the instructor in your area has made contact with you.
- Book pre-purchased packages through our online booking form quoting Order I.D. or call 1300 828 920.
Terms and Conditions
- Discount packages are not refundable or transferable.
- Discount packages are valid from Monday to Friday. All lessons must be conducted between 9am till 5pm.
- All discount packages must be paid in full on the first lesson (lay-buys not accepted). Not to be used in conjunction with any other special offers.
- All discount packages must be completed within 3 months from the first lesson.
- Drivers must have all their documentation including learner permits and hazard perceptions tests valid and up to date before test date.
- Overseas licence holders must have all documents translated by the proper authorities and must have all identification with them on the day of the driving test, full fees will still apply if driving test is not conducted because of lack of documentation.
- 24 hour notice must be given for cancellations or rescheduling of lessons from packages otherwise that lesson will be deducted from the total of the package.
- 24 hour notice must be given for cancellations or rescheduling of lessons otherwise a $25 late cancellation fee will be charged.
- Vouchers purchased by error can be refunded within 7 days. A $10 administration fee applies (taken from refund).
- Driving tests cancelled with less than 14 days notice prior to the test date will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.