2-Hour Course with Certificate & Report in the streets of Melbourne
Master Driving School offers a Defensive Driving Course designed for individuals and employers to improve their driver safety and attitude toward driving on Melbourne roads.
In our courses you will learn about a variety of safe driving aspects and become aware of all your problem areas on the road.
At a glance
- MDS provides the vehicle
- Training can also be conducted in company vehicles
- Course recognised for a Court Order by Magistrate
- Suitable for Criminal Justice Diversion Program
- Short-notice bookings possible (please phone ASAP)
- On-road and off-road courses
- Certificate and Report issued
- 60-page Full-colour Course Reference Booklet
Court Order from a Magistrate
We also provide court ordered ON ROAD defensive driving courses specifically tailored for the Criminal Justice Diversion Program issued by the Magistrates’ Court of Victoria.
The course is applicable to drivers that must complete a Defensive Driving Course issued from a court order for Careless Driving matters.
Benefits for the Individual
- Peace of mind for parents of new drivers
- Gaining more awareness of unexpected driving situations
- Less risk-taking behaviour
- Reduced chances of being involved in an accident
- Maintaining or, in some cases, lowering insurance premium costs
- Lower fuel consumption and less wear and tear on motor vehicle
- Course certificate and report for use in the individual’s CV
Course Certificate & Report
Upon completion, the driver will receive a full report and a certificate of completion detailing the sections covered along with the trainer’s comments.
The report is signed and issued by the trainer/assessor, and is a valid document for any court matter.
Our trainers are qualified with a certificate IV in Car Instruction and a certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment.
- Vehicle Checks & Understanding Safety Systems
- Trip Planning & Fatigue
- Driving Hazards, Environment & Decisions
- Traffic, Weather & Intersections
- The System of Car Control
- Overtaking & Other Actions
- Safety Margins & Stopping Distance
- Smoother Driving & Better Attitude
Course Reference Booklet Preview
A preview of what’s inside our informative 60-page course booklet.
Take the Course
Our Defensive Driving Course runs for 2 hours and costs $295. It can be purchased by following the link below.